Meadowlark's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest Guidelines

2 posters

Go down

Contest Guidelines Empty Contest Guidelines

Post  Meadowlark Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 am

Welcome to my monthly contests! Every month I will have a new contest. I'm sure you all are wondering what the prizes are too. Well, it will be a Silver Tinsel! This is the only way to get Silver Tinsels from me. I also will only run the contest again after I have bred a silver tinsel for the last person who won, so if the contest is a little late, then that's why.

Check back here for updates on the contests.

RULES:

1. No cheating. I think you all have good enough judgment not to cheat. You know what cheating is. For safety reasons, I hide my scroll during the contests to limit the temptation to cheat. I will unhide it when the contest is over.
2. No harassing other competitors. Let's make this a fair contest. You are more than welcome to help other members if they need help, but don't bother them.
3. No teaming. Like I said before, you are more than welcome to help other members if you wish, but don't team, because I can only give one prize out. I don't want people to argue over who gets the prize.
4. If I see any of these rules broken, I will cancel all contests in the future. But have some fun, okay?
Meadowlark
Meadowlark
Admin

https://meadowsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Contest Guidelines Empty Re: Contest Guidelines

Post  rabbit153 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Umm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I was wondering, could other members hold their own contests? Surprised

rabbit153

Back to top Go down

Post  Meadowlark Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Sure, of course! Just enter the title, then your name so that way we know that you started it. Make sure you post your guidelines though!
Meadowlark
Meadowlark
Admin

https://meadowsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down