Meadowlark's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME!! Chat

3 posters

Go down

ANIME!! Chat Empty ANIME!! Chat

Post  Yukiko Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Here u can request anime for others and tell us about what your watching Like a Star @ heaven
Don't be shy
I love Inuyasha it's about a girl who falls down a well and gets sent back in time in her trip by meeting a half demon named Inuyasha. Together they are looking for the shakon jewel shards as the battle naraku a very evil half demon.
MUST WATCH THIS ANIME!

Last edited by Yukiko on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fail!!)
Yukiko
Yukiko

Back to top Go down

ANIME!! Chat Empty Re: ANIME!! Chat

Post  Meadowlark Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Hmm... my favorite would probably be Shinsengumi Kitan. It's about a girl named Chitzuru, who is kidnapped by the Japanese army called the Shinsengumi (yes, they were real, and most of the generals are based off of real people). Eventually, they learn that she can be very useful in the battle they are fighting against rebels, and they decide to take her in a friend versus a prisoner. She gets to know each of the leaders of the different regiments (all of those leaders are based off of real people).
Some of the characters include (sorry, I can't remember last names, just first ones): Hijikata, Chikage, Saito, Okita, Heisuke, Chitzuru, Kaoru, and Sa'nan. All (except for Chikage, Chitzuru and Kaoru are based off of real people).
I personally love this series, but it's incredibly violent... so if you aren't into those types of shows, then I would not recommend this series. All battles are real (well... most of then anyway), so I learned a bit about history too. PM me if you want a great site to find all the episodes. There are two seasons, one is twelve episodes long, the second is ten episodes long.
Meadowlark
Meadowlark
Admin

https://meadowsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rabbit153 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 pm

lD I only have watched two animes. Death note, and Bleach.

Deathnote : I loved it, it was about this teenager who recieved a book called a "Death note" If you write anyone's name in it they will die in 40 seconds.

Bleach: A 15 year old boy named Ichigo is able to see ghosts for his whole life. Then one night he sees a Shinigami (Death god/soul reaper) And then a demon (Hollow) Comes and attacks his family/house. The Shinigami is badly hurt, and he needs to save his family, so he becomes a shingami. Then the shinigami who gave him her powers is about to be excecuted, what willl Ichigo do? (VERY VIOLENT. lol)

Ps. I am super obsessed with it.

rabbit153

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm

I love bleach!
And death note!
Yukiko
Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  rabbit153 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Yukiko wrote:I love bleach!
And death note!

Woo hoo! Very Happy Who's your favorite character?

DN/L

Bleach/Toshiro, Kenpachi, Nel, Ulquiorra

rabbit153

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Hmm watched it a while ago but a like the fireworks lady....what's her name Question
But I like them all great charter design
Yukiko
Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  rabbit153 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Yukiko wrote:Hmm watched it a while ago but a like the fireworks lady....what's her name Question
But I like them all great charter design

Kukaku? Lol she was hilarious, I love Bleach so much xD I have rewatched every episode at least twice. lol.

rabbit153

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:02 am

U r crazy (but not as crazy as me) I watched Inuyasha 3 times along wi dn angel a short show but a really good one. It was the first anime I saw
Yukiko
Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  rabbit153 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 am

Yukiko wrote:U r crazy (but not as crazy as me) I watched Inuyasha 3 times along wi dn angel a short show but a really good one. It was the first anime I saw

xD Heh I know I'm crazy lol. I guess it's just what happens, though I am happy Bleach won't end for another 10 years apparently Very Happy lol by that time I will probably be an uber bleach fan who will buy all the manga books and have posters everywhere in her house (once I leave my parents) and who will have all of the episodes memorized and what happens in them. Lol. Hopefully I can think of more ways to become a suber uber fan.

rabbit153

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Lol, look like I beat u in becoming a super fan Shocked I have 7 of the 57 book in Inuyasha (still working on it there hard to find) and I have bleach sticker on my computer at home Sad still won't be Hamelin till sunday my parents keep delaying the time for departure Mad
Yukiko
Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 pm

I just finished elfen lied and it's so sad an bloody but such a great show Crying or Very sad
They better mke a second season it ended on a cliff hanger
Yukiko
Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:22 am

i'm home finally but i'm still working on the trident dragon. sorry to make you wait Suspect nija
Yukiko
Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down