Meadowlark's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Runaway Project

2 posters

Go down

The Runaway Project Empty The Runaway Project

Post  Meadowlark Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:00 am

Alright, so a couple of nights ago, Yukiko was over at my house, and we went on DragCave. I started to realize that over the past few weeks, my party has been next to empty. So I went through my dragons, and I decided that I have it pretty good on DragCave. I've got nice tinsels, cave born trios and metals and blacks... my dragons are pretty sweet. So then I went to look at the abandoned page to check it out. I saw how many eggs were there, and that didn't make me feel too good. So I decided to start the Runaway Project. It's kinda like the Save the Commons thing on the forums, but it's less official, although there are awards... the contests for those awards will be posted here.

Please fill out the form below to join me!

USERNAME:
DRAGCAVE SCROLL LINK: (if you wish to keep this private, then just PM me)
THREE LETTER ID FOR YOUR RUNAWAYS: (ex. mine is Mea, so when I type a runaway's name, I put "Runaway-0001-Mea".)
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:
ANY OTHER INFO?

FAQ

What is the Runaway Project?
The Runaway Project is a project I started to take in those unfortunate little eggs and hatchies that were abandoned. Runaway members aren't picky about which breed or stage or time left of the egg they choose, their main goal is to save as many eggs and hatchies as they can from the horror of the abandoned page.

How do I join?
Fill out the form above!

Can I quit the Runaway Project?
Yes, at any time, and you can always rejoin. You can also put the project on hold if you want to breed or get a new release, or something like that. You don't have to be saving eggs the whole time.

Where do I get eggs for the RP?
From the abandoned page, and only the abandoned page.

What are the no-noes of the RP?
I only have one major rule. While doing the runaway project, please, please don't abandon eggs. That's exactly what we're trying to prevent. I know, it's hard to wait sometimes, but if you really do have to abandon an egg, please PM me, I'll be more than happy to care for it for you.

Okay, so I hear there are contests. What are they?
Contests are run about once a month or so, much like the site contests we have here. They might be anything to who can get the most runaways, or I'll pick a common breed, and whoever can rescue the most runaways of that breed wins, something along those lines. The prizes... they are secret for now... Laughing

Thank you so much for your support everyone! I'm currently making a banner for the club, and it should be up by this weekend.
Meadowlark
Meadowlark
Admin

https://meadowsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Runaway Project Empty How do I name a Runaway?

Post  Meadowlark Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 am

Let's break down a basic runaway's name.

Runaway-0001-Mea

Always put Runaway in front, so you know it's part of your project. That way, we know that when you are doing contests we know which ones should be entered.

The 0001 part is the ID number of the Runaway. For example, your first Runaway will be 0001, the second will be 0002, and so on (you can add as many or as few zeros as you want). The Mea is your three-letter ID. This is so that we won't have any naming problems because a name can only go to one dragon, and everyone will have Runaway-0001. When you sign up, choose three letters that are different from everyone else's letters so you can name your Runaways without any trouble.
Meadowlark
Meadowlark
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Runaway Project Empty Who's a Runaway?

Post  Meadowlark Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:06 am

Meadowlark
Date Registered: 09-29-11
ID: Mea
Total Number of Runaways: 35

Cubsclaw
Date Registered: 09-29-11
ID: Pie
Total Number of Runaways: 0

Last edited by Meadowlark on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Meadowlark
Meadowlark
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Runaway Project Empty Re: The Runaway Project

Post  cubsclaw Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:52 am

USERNAME: cubsclaw
DRAGCAVE SCROLL LINK: dragcave.net/user/cubsfan545
THREE LETTER ID FOR YOUR RUNAWAYS: Pie
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: because you told me to.
ANY OTHER INFO? no.

cubsclaw

Back to top Go down

The Runaway Project Empty Re: The Runaway Project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down