Meadowlark's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Angels and Sun Devils breeding project

Go down

Moon Angels and Sun Devils breeding project Empty Moon Angels and Sun Devils breeding project

Post  MisunderstoodDreamer Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 am

Moon Angels and Sun Devils breeding project Bannermasd

During the last release I had the idea of a breeding project with our two new dragons.
This is the story, taken from the OP:

"During the release of Moonstone Dragons and Sunstone Dragons, as soon as I saw TJ's adult female Moonstone, I thought "She seems an angel!". Right after this, it came to my mind that we already have an "angel" in DC, the White Dragon. I tried to put their sprites together on Photoshop, and they looked really lovely for me. Then I started to think about an appropriate mate for a female Sunstone Dragon too; at firts I thought that, pairing her with a Red Dragon, the result is a devilish-looking pair. Thinking about the contrast between sun/moon and angel/devil and the fact that this new breeds seems to incarnate it, I had the idea to start this breeding project. However, it had to be changed a little, as the Red/Sunstone pair doesn't seem to have fans, then Reds were replaced by male Hellfires, which seem to look better as Sunstones' mates."

This is my first breeding project, take a look here and tell me what do you think about it! Smile
MisunderstoodDreamer
MisunderstoodDreamer

Back to top Go down